When: Tue, 15 Nov, 6 pm for a 6:30 pm start
Where: Moss Vale Services Club auditorium, Argyle Street, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
There’s still time to RSVP at: www.suncrowd.com.au/southern-highlands
More than 200 Highlands locals have already booked for this event, in order to:
- Receive 1-on-1 expert advice,
- Experience world leading solar & battery brands, and
- Learn all you need to know about solar & batteries to help you make an informed decision on the best home energy solution for you.
You too can meet the suppliers and your local installer. Ask them whatever questions you may have!
What you need to bring
- A copy of a recent electricity bill (so that we can size your system to your personal energy needs)
- Photos of both your meter and your meter switchboard – printed or on your mobile. Some tips:
- Make sure that the resolution is sufficient so that we can read the meter specification. These photos will be attached to your personal application form on the night.
- Information on the system size of your current solar power system (if you already have one installed)
You’ll have the unique opportunity to receive independent, expert advice from a Local Solar Mentors on the right home energy system for you.
Bring a recent electricity bill for an optimal experience!
Get friends and family involved!
The more the merrier
Invite fellow solar homeowners, your friends, family and colleagues to RSVP and join you at CANWin’s Suncrowd event!? They can RSVP here: www.suncrowd.com.au/southern-highlands
The greater the number of people that join your local campaign – the greater the savings for everyone involved. You don’t want your neighbours to miss out!
You can invite them by email, Facebook or knock on your neighbour’s door!